The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Hey everybody! It's been about a year and five months since I was here last. Don so sorry to hear about Peggy(?) but happier to hear that the very hard decision you made is benefiting both you and she. I'm still living in Solsberry Indiana, about 6 miles west of the Tulip trestle. Absolutely loving being back out in the country again after living in Phoenix for 14 years. My two boys are now 18 and 15 with the oldest starting his first year of college this year... sheesh. I work for the Navy now as a civilian and have taken on the position of Explosives Safety Planner. 1/3 of all ordnance in the US is stored in magazines at the base where I work and it's up to me to make sure nobody does anything unsafe that will result in... getting blown up. No pressure. I haven't done much with the trains for a while now... got back into motorcycles. I guess you could say I'm taking a break and letting my passion recharge. Perhaps when it starts getting colder (just around the corner now), I'll meander down to the basement and see where I left off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by TrainNut - 09-27-2020, 11:56 AM