The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Morning.  Slept good but got to bed late.  Mira the cat had been real sick and couldn't find her for 24 hours or so.  I found her yesterday afternoon on some OSB board on top of beams in top of shelter.  Wifey couldn't get her down as she would show caws.  I got her down by tapping with stick on boards.  She came down and drank water.  Got better and better [quit throwing up].  Came in late last night [about midnight] and did great.  Still not eating but drinking water a lot.  Now comes when called.  Animals can "fix" their own problems. 

May go work on tractor or maybe tomorrow.  Depends on Wifey's cousin's schedule.  Ran good until about the time I finished mowing front yard at FIL's.  Suddenly starves for gas.  Then runs some and starves again.  Something in gas tank [had to be removed and washed out before getting it to run] or something got past bowl and into carb.  We'll see.  Need to mow Friday or grass getting to tall.  Super big yard. 

Hope all doing OK.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 09-29-2020, 07:28 AM