The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, weather here the same as the past few days, no change for a few more weeks. They are saying this will be an El Nino winter, higher temps and less rain in store. Don't know how much rain we've had so far this year, I tried to search and come up dry. Icon_rolleyes 

Seems like the Internet is run on ads. Run into site that won't let you in if you have your ad blocker turned on. Now we have sites that have full-page popup ads come up at just about any time. Just about as annoying as everyone wanting you to fill out a survey. "Has our site satisfied your needs?", or, "please tell us how much you enjoyed that nail file you bought at Walmart". Buy something at Harbor Freight and before you get home, there's an email asking you to rate the product and send photos of how you're using it. Got one the other day from the IRS. They said they couldn't answer the question I left on their website and can't put me in touch with anyone that could, and would I please fill out the  survey to tell them how they did 35 .... "Please rate your visit to your doctor's office"........... the same survey that I filled out after my last visit, and the one before that...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-30-2020, 06:26 AM