The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it's Friday and there's no change in the weather, not seeing too many snowbirds heading this way. Usually, Oct 1 is the start of the season for them. Oct 1 was also the end of our "monsoon season". We went on record with two days of rain and one of the driest ever running well under a inch.

Drove into the parking lot of the new Costco yesterday thinking that if I find a decent parking spot I'd go in. Not only there wasn't one, but cars were sitting there waiting for one to open up. Oh, and there was a line waiting to get in and this was well after they opened. I guess they're keeping the number of folks in the store below some level. Nope, I think I'll wait a few more weeks before I try again, better yet, just drive 10 miles to the other Costco, it should be easy in, easy out there. The lines for gas were short, they have three pumps per lane and a lighting system to show you when a pump opens up with enough space to get around to even the middle one. I go early since the station opens well before the store does....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-02-2020, 06:21 AM