The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning folks.
        I was up early but haven't done anything but drink coffee and have breakfast.  It's a cool one and the grass is dew covered. I will finish mowing when it dries. I did the front yard which is a little over half an acre yesterday and the back fenced in yard is all that is left. I will only take about a half hour. 

I worked on some of the scans yesterday and did some organizing in the train shed, not that you would notice.  I am to the point I am throwing stuff away that I thought would be useful while building the layout. Some did, some stuff might still be useful, but there is a lot that won't.  I am keeping a lot of material for the layout I started in 1986 that is in the house my son bought. It is 17x28 double track dogbone  and all I got done on it was ballasting and some scenery. He is working with 2 of my grandsons to keep them out of trouble. They are still at the fast running stage so the trains get a workout.

I stopped taking one of my drugs hoping to get over this chronic fatigue I have, which is one of the side effects. 2 days and I see an improvement. I will have to watch my BP but so far staying in the low range. 

I have a huge amount of scrap lumber that needs burned but our burn ban just took effect. We can't burn between 6 AM and 6 PM, I am guessing so the volunteer firemen are home if one gets out of control.  I may try to burn this evening but we have to be careful of wind here, it seems that we only get calm periods for a few days a month. I have even thought about a small wind mill but the cost over rides the savings. 

Cheers
           Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-02-2020, 08:51 AM