The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a pleasant 63 going to 65.

Checking in late. Was feeling a little under the weather this morning. After I got the cats feed and the dog out I fixed breakfast. I then decided to lay back down for an hour. Of course, an hour turned into almost three. Feeling better. Been working on cleaning and waxing the dining room floor. Now I am battling with a Rite Aid in Drexel Hill over my wife’s inhalers. We usually use another Rite Aid in Springfield but the Drexel Hill one almost always has the inhalers in stock. Our favorite one most of the time has to order them and it takes a day or two to get. Unfortunately we misread the doses left and did not realize there were no active refills and tried the Drexel Hill one. They only requested one of the two inhalers and somehow gave my wife’s doctor a hard time. The pharmacy said he only authorized one. I requested both inhalers and when I called him he said the pharmacy only asked for one of the inhalers twice. So apparently he called the pharmacy to clarify it and that is when they gave him a hard time. Next time we will make sure there is enough time for the Springfield store to order them.

In between the floor and the pharmacy I installed the front railings on two Atlas Penn Central GP-7’s and test ran them. Atlas locos run so smooth. I want to weather some boxcars and run some train tonight.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-02-2020, 12:24 PM