The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a chilly 51 now. Going up to 68. It is supposed to be sunny today until Friday.

I did the big grocery store run yesterday. I also had to hit two pharmacies to get everything we needed. I went to hardware store to pick up more air conditioner insulation foam. I have been using it to protect my rolling stock in their boxes. Thanks, Wayne, for the suggestion.

I need to clean the fishpond filter and scrub the fountain. The fountain was removed for our inflatable Halloween dragon. Time to clean and store the fountain for winter. I am not sure if I will tackle them today. It depends on my back and hip. Back was starting to hurt after all the walking and putting groceries away yesterday. There is also some laundry to be put away but again it depends on if I can carry the basket from the basement to the bedroom. I will see if I can get a kid to bring the basket up during one their breaks.

No modeling yesterday. The only time I was in the basement was to put groceries in the freezer.

Today I will see if I can get some in. Weather some boxcars of put an AS-16 together.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-06-2020, 07:05 AM