The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Is out and is predicated to be that way all day. High is supposed to be 65.

I had one of those days where it seemed like I did a lot but got nothing done. I will give it another try today.

My wife is supposed to report to her school on Monday. Due to past experiences with administration in the school district regarding them making sound decisions he is very apprehensive regarding the reopening. This district was the last one to close in our county back in March. They only closed several hours after the governor ordered all schools in the state closed. The administration is literally afraid of the parents. In the pre-COVID days it was not unusual for sick kids to be sent to school. They would be sent to the nurse and attempts would be made to contact the parents. The kid would remain in the nurse’s office until the end of the school day. Then the next day the situation would be repeated with the same kid. The district announced they are relying on the parents to do the right thing and that scares many of the teachers and staff.

I weathered three more boxcars last night. I had one with the fingerprint issue. I am not completely happy with the way the car turned out. I will take another look at it today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-08-2020, 06:36 AM