The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another Friday is upon us, how come so soon? Speaking of so soon, went to Walmart's garden section to get a BBQ brush, and found it's already set up for Christmas. Yeah, trees and shelves of decorations everywhere. Halloween stuff has it's own section elsewhere in the store, a bit too early to find Valentine candy though.... or is it????

Went target shooting by myself yesterday. I got there at 7:30 and I wasn't the first one there. People in a few spots driving service trucks were shooting already. Now you know why they don't show up to your house early. Was nice except the wind was blowing towards me and when I shot a bottle with water in it about 15-20 feet away, I got splashed in the face. A bit strong I'd say. Stopped at the pawn shop for some ammo, out of the $50 (500 rounds of 22 cal), stuff, got the $65 boxes now still one box limit. That's triple what ammo was going for a few months ago, but you feel blessed when you find any at any price. The place up in Prescott that advertises, "wholesale pricing" sells 500 rounds for $175 up to $226. Is this due to panic buying or a conspiracy?

Had our video chat last night, really a lot of fun, good to see everyone, a few new faces showed up as well....

Have a great day and a great weekend and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-09-2020, 07:02 AM