The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.  
Rain for the next 4 hours or so so the yardwork gets postponed. I guess I will have to play with the trains.  Ohio has 1100 new cases of Covid with 53 hospitalizations. I don't think that is a bad percentage but the morning news acted like it was the apocalypse. Our local hospital has over 100 empty beds so there shouldn't be lack of space in a state as big as us. 

I found a you tube video that explained the problem with my BLI centipedes stalling (I think I mentioned it in a chat). The repair that was suggested was a conductive grease but I want to see if I can do it without using that. The pickups are on 8 axles for each unit and they use a brass contact over the axles.     
I am thinking there must be some way to make this a more positive contact. I can't imagine why something like this even has a slight chance of losing contact but it does. I have some sintered bronze wire that may do the job.

Have a grand day everyone. Best wishes to all. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-19-2020, 06:18 AM