The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 51 going to 68.

Did some outdoor work this weekend. Planted some mums and realized we need a few more. I will try to get them this afternoon. Bought and installed a new air pump and air stone for the pond. This is the first step in getting it ready for winter.

I finished weathering seven boxcars. I did not get a chance to run any trains, however. I had won a Proto 1000 PRSL RDC about a month ago. When I tested it, it did not run. I emailed the seller and we tried a couple of things but they did not work. Since I wanted the RDC due to its rarity I even asked about sending it back and having him fix it and return it which I would pay for. He declined and we went through the return process and he refunded my money. He fixed it and relisted it, which he notified me. I won the auction a second time. This time for $13 less. The RDC now runs fine.

I have running to do today. There is the pharmacy, nursery, and grocery store. Tonight, more weathering.

Any thoughts on another zoom chat?

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-19-2020, 07:01 AM