The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Temps starting to drop a bit, maybe no more 100's for this year. Still hot enough that the A/C kicks in, even during the night.

Suppose to have had a medical insurance PA come by and check me out, part of the plan I have with BCBS. Was going to cancel, but instead, they canceled about a half-hour before they were suppose to be here. They offered me a new appointment around the end of November, this time I did the canceling...

Pat offered to help me move my layout into a larger area. Right now, it is in the smallest bedroom in the house. My "den" is in what should be the living/dining room so there's plenty of open space there. A lot of heavy lifting.....for him and his SIL...., not me. Nope I'm at the age where I can watch without feeling guilty. Goldth 

Haven't heard back from the chat guys yet, except for tompm. I can do Thursday or Friday evening so we can include Tom, Saturday afternoon makes Tom kind of iffy....  everyone, let me know here

[url=https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9207][/url]Ya'all have a great day
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-20-2020, 06:02 AM