The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 60 going to 73. To my surprise I woke up to rain. Not a heavy or steady rain. When I checked the forecast before going to bed, they said today would be partly cloudy. Now they are saying drizzle all day.

I worked on weathering three more boxcars last night. While finishing them I realized the three cars I did on Sunday have metal wheels, so I need to go back and weather the wheels on them. More weathering on tap I hope for today. I am trying to knock down the Wall of Trains. Once I have it down to a few pieces I will get back to working on the layout rebuild.

I have to run to another PetSmart to get prescription food for the dog. The closest one in Springfield is out of the type he needs. Last time I this happened I went to the one just across the border in Delaware. To my disappointment the store was a disaster. It looked a bomb had gone off and it had not been cleaned in a while. Given the current situation I am not comfortable returning to that store. After doing a search I discovered the store in King of Prussia has a vet in it and should carry the needed dog food.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-20-2020, 07:30 AM