The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Temperature is 64 heading up to 72. Second morning in a row we have dense fog. I can only see about halfway down the block this morning.

Spent a part of the day running my son back and forth to early voting location. His job is to help voters by answering questions and showing them where to go. Lines were long and at the location he was at it was taking about 2 hours from the time someone got in line until they were done. Spent the rest of day doing some household cleaning.

I had a frustrating train running session last night. I was using my Atlas CNJ RSD-4/5 locos pulling a 15-car train. The locos kept derailing. The front wheel of each rear truck would come off the track. I spent a good while trying to pinpoint the location where it was occurring, but I could not. I then decided to reverse the locos and the derailing stopped. However, at low speeds they were surging at various points on the layout. I cleaned the track and checked connections to no avail. This the first time I have had an issue with Atlas locos. If time allows, I will try to investigate further.

More weathering if I have the time.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-22-2020, 06:37 AM