The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Friday already, a busy one for me. Just got a few things that has to be done and can't put off. One thing is getting my suite pants adjusted for my new height. Seems like I'm a bit shorter than I was the last time I wore this suite. My son's MIL is stopping by to do that chore. It's been 20 years since I had a suite on, I'm betting that it's back in style.

Sorry you can't make it this year David, I was counting on the revenue from that to buy that new Hummer they're coming out with. Icon_cry I'm not sure about finding another renter though, the annual flocking of the snowbirds has been a bit sparse this year. No bumper-to-bumper parade of 40' motor homes towing a small SUV like other years. Just wondering if this virus thing isn't keeping them home.

Still a chance of rain starting Sunday, can't say for sure, neither can the guessers, some say 0%, others up to 40%. I just thought of a new product to sell to these guys, a weather-guessing dart board. You blindfold the guesser, spin the board and let them do their thing.  Oh wait, I think they already have one of those....... 35
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-23-2020, 06:32 AM