The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
I am looking forward to the chat tonight. I sent an email to some members and I hope they too sign up. 

I am building a high creeper that I can lay on to do some under table stuff like wiring and switch machines.  I have it almost done. I glued it together as well as nailing so it should hold up to my overweight butt. 

I used the mower with the deck raised to blow the leaves off the drive and into the flower beds. We let the leaves protect the flowers over the winter and by spring they are almost composted. 

David, I'm looking for pictures of the guy with yogurt in his hair. I don't see any.  Icon_e_biggrin

Expecting new cell phones today, I went to home depot the other day and could not even get enough signal to call them to let them know I was there. I have been using trakfone for 8 years and no problems but I had to get a new phone and it works off a different carrier. My wife has the same issue and after many phone calls and no help I found out all they need to do is send a different sim yet they refused to do so so I will use the phones for dedicated wireless throttles for the layout. 

I hope the new service works. The rep guaranteed me they would and I get 2 different sim cards with the phone. 

Have a good one everyone.  See some of you tonight.  

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-23-2020, 08:52 AM