The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(10-24-2020, 08:57 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Don, I have looked at the pricing and there are lower cost alternatives.  I saw one that is only $5 a month, but actually I think we can live with the 40 minute time limit and as Fiat Fan suggests have a second meeting ready for back up.  We could "Pause for a brief intermission" at the 39minute mark allowing us to refill our drinks and do other needed things. Zoom is minimum 149 a year, but I don't see a justification for the benefits that are added. Microsoft has a free one but I have had so much trouble with passwords using microsoft that I am afraid of them. 

Keep those weeds under control. If you can't burn them out get a 2.5 gallon bottle of generic roundup at TSC. It makes 250 gallon of spray (mix at 1%). I still have a half gallon left from the jug I got 10 years ago.  

Charlie

I've been looking at Skype, would want to do a test, but they have a 24 hour meeting time limit, and I don't think you need to stand in the doorway and wait for the host to let you in....

As for weed control, which sounds like more fun, spritzing the weeds with a spray and waiting a few days for them to wilt, or blasting them with a stream of a 2000 degree blue flame and watch them evaporate before your eyes as your neighbors look in awe? I feel like Tim the tool man Taylor from the Home Improvement show 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-24-2020, 09:43 AM