The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, downright cold outside right now, windy and ominous-looking dark clouds suggest a heavy downpour, but the guessers are saying a 0 to 10% chance of rain. Even the newspaper came without being in a plastic bag. High temps expected to stay in the mid 60's. We've gone from Summer to Winter and forgot to pass Fall. Oh yeah, they expect snow up in Flagstaff....

Went to the new Costco yesterday afternoon, found a decent parking spot, got what I came for and checked out quickly. The parking lot was full, so I think my timing was just good, or I got lucky and hit a lull. Gas there is still $1.92, a slight drop everywhere else. I see some $2.29, $2.32 and a few name brands still around $2.45

Got some time today to do a few things on my layout. Mostly though, straighten up my train room since we'll have a bunch of people here on Thursday. I doubt that I'll be able to run anything since I'm still weathering and ballasting the track but I'll try to get the lighting to work.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-26-2020, 08:22 AM