The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's a clear 40 degrees outside my window this morning. The high for today should approach 60 degrees. 43 tomorrow and then 60 and above for all of next week. So sayeth the national Weather Service.

Got a phone call from one of my daughters yesterday and forgot all about going to the gym. Made up for it yesterday afternoon. Went for a nice long walk and then trimmed the bridal wreath on the west side of the house. Burning ban is lifted starting today for the next week so I'm hoping to be able to burn it all sometime late next week. Had to call the newspaper 4 times to get my paper yesterday. I was sitting on my porch late yesterday afternoon when I saw the neighbor lady out walking. She came over with a smile on her face. Told me that she had been thinking that I needed to trim the bushes back and decided that I had read her mind. Also had a chat with the new neighbor guy to the west of me. At one point he asked how old I was. When I told him 74 he said "Oh, I though maybe you were in your 80s." Yes, he is quite young. Probably in his mid 20s.

Today is a no football day. Nebraska-Wisconsin got cancelled due to the virus. Big project for today will be to cut up the branches from the bushes and reduced them to a smaller pile. Probably go for a walk as 30+ mph winds are not conducive to bike riding.

Don - diversions are good at this time. I would be happy to chat with you at any time.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-31-2020, 06:19 AM