The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Saturday and for some reason, I'm able to sleep in, not sure why but my internal alarm clock just seems to know what day it is. Halloween today, social distancing and all that. We stopped with the trick-or-treat thing years ago when we wound up with an abundance of leftover candy a few years in a row, we just don't get that many kids going around our neighborhood and I just don't feel like sitting by the door waiting for two or three treaters to stop by. Tonight should even be worse.

Temps today are about average, mid to high 80's heading up to the mid-90's next week. Still some slight chance of rain in the forecast for next weekend. It would be nice, but I'm not changing my schedule based on what they're saying. We're near the end of the year and I don't think we're too much over four inches of rain so far, got to at least double that for an average year.

Prayers and concern for those anywhere near the new rioting areas. I just hope things get back to normal one of these days.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-31-2020, 07:42 AM