The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and good November to ya all. Can't believe that in a few days we'll be back to watching lawyer, toothpaste, chia pets and car ads on TV and ads for turkeys and toys in the newspaper.

Temps still running in the low 90's, about 10 degrees above normal. You know it's been a dry year when I have to water the cactus, but there is a slight chance of rain today and next weekend as well.... Waiting Also, pigs can fly and there really is a tooth fairy... Icon_rolleyes 

Got some changes to make, moving my layout to a larger room and building a workbench that I can put near the layout. Seems like I have enough help that I can do both. I keep getting these 10% off coupons from Home Depot, so I cashed one in yesterday for the workbench material, still have another one that's good until the end of the month just in case I need something else. I am going to miss some of the tools that I either sold, gave away or "went missing" during our last move. Curse

Enough of that, I just have to remember now that we're two hours behind the east coast now, and yes, it's nice not to have to go around the house and change all the clocks. Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-01-2020, 05:59 AM