The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Partly cloudy and 27 this morning. High for today is predicted to be in the low 60s. Looks like the week ahead will be a week of mild temperatures, with highs in the 60s to low 70s.

Picked up the plywood yesterday for the new toyboxes and got them cut out. Also got a call from my son. Seems he had a memorable weekend. Friday evening the discovered that the feeding tube had broken off and was floating around in his abdomen. After an emergency surgery around 9:30 Friday evening they now have it in place properly. He'll be in the hospital for a few more days while they make sure all is working properly, then start him on the Keyruda in another week or so. In other health news my granddaughter was released yesterday after getting her high fever under control. This morning she starts chemo.

Al;so this morning I have a massage at 8 followed by a trip to Menards, Walmart, and a grocery store. After that I need to separate the chopped up branches to allow them to dry better. Looks like the weather will hold so that I can burn on Thursday. Also more bike riding will occur this week, stretching my mileage record to new highs.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-02-2020, 06:51 AM