The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 53 currently heading up to 54. It was 38 at 5 o’clock this morning when my son headed out to work.

We are on pins and needles and hoping there are no issues today or later tonight. My son works for one of the campaigns. He will be coordinating volunteers that will be stationed at various polling places. Unfortunately, several of his co-workers have been threatened with violence over the last few days. I am having trouble believing that such things are happening.

The wife and I and the kids have all voted by mail. We took our completed ballots and dropped them off in the drop box at the County Board of Elections. From what I am hearing from friends, lines are long but moving. When the polls first opened it was taking one to two hours. Now it is down to about 20 minutes depending on the location.

We are beginning to take down the Halloween decorations. I brought the bins up from the basement for all the indoor stuff. We are slowly filling them.

No modeling last night and I am not sure about today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-03-2020, 11:56 AM