The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Didn't think we'd have a winner declared yet, but we still have those crazies and their organized riots, regardless. That says a lot that they're there to riot, pillage and plunder, not to protest anything.

Temps still suppose to be in the 90's for the next few days, then down into the mid-60's by the weekend with a chance of rain. No actual rain, just a chance of it.... Icon_rolleyes

Have a couple of those small DC power packs I wanted to use to control my lighting, but it's no surprise that they can't do what their rating says they can so I was going to build a variable power supply until I checked Amazon. I got a 3 to 12 volt, 5 amp supply with a digital readout for $17 with free shipping. I couldn't buy a transformer for that if I were to build one. It's small, so I wonder about the 5 amp rating, but I'll be happy with anything over 2 amps.  Icon_e_biggrin

Have a great day, and stay cool. Well, some of you won't find that difficult, me, I'm still not turning on the A/C.... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-04-2020, 05:42 AM