The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yesterday we were in the 90's, today the 80's, tomorrow the 70's and Sunday, the 60's. Whoopee, even a chance of rain starting today. I had to stop working out in the garage yesterday, it got way too hot, but I am making progress on my workbench. No rush, but I thought it was July again....

Was at the small Walmart yesterday, bottled water aisle was full back up, no Piranha-like feeding frenzy loading up on cases of water like the day before. I didn't check the paper goods aisle though, but I still wonder why that sudden burst of panic buying the day before. Maybe they were thinking that they needed to get these things in quantities in case we drop down to sub-zero temps. Nope Well, it could be ya know....

Too early for jokes, but I always read the comic strips before I come here and that kind of puts me in a mood for being sarcastic, which may or may not be funny, depending. Icon_lol Waiting 

Take care and everyone have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-06-2020, 06:04 AM