The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

We are supposedly at our high of 69 now.

I have to go out and get the trashcans form the curb. They still have not come around and picked up the recyclables yet. Given this is a holiday schedule it is not surprising. Our usual recycle day is Wednesday but with the Township being off on Election Day we put them out on Friday.

Still putting Halloween decorations away. The wife wasn’t feeling well yesterday so not much got done. She has a system for putting them in the bins and you tamper with that system at your own peril.

It was another unsuccessful night of trying to get to the basement to do modeling. I will try again tonight.

Tomorrow we are going to head up to Bethlehem for their Christkindlmarkt. It is held on the property of the former Bethlehem Steel Plant. It is something we try to go to every year. Usually we go after Thanksgiving but this year it will end that weekend. In the past they used three huge tent structures to house the vendors and there is little space. With COVID restrictions this year no tents. Everything will be outside, and the amount of people admitted will be limited. I guess since it is outside, and it gets very windy in that location they decided December would be too cold and the crowds too big. I may get to see some trains as they roll by the former plant.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-06-2020, 12:57 PM