The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Partly cloudy and 56 headed for sunny, windy, and 74.

Interesting evening again last night. I was sitting on the porch and noticed a young man standing on the porch of the young lady across the street, apparently having a conversation with her. He finally left after making a rather rude gesture. A short time later he came back and I could hear knocking. I went in the house for a couple of minutes and when I returned there were two police vehicle outside her house. After about 15 minutes of discussion the young man was driven away by a friend. Oh, the drama of youth!

In other, less exciting news I finished assembling the toyboxes. Next up will be sanding and staining. Piano hinges are already in the plans along with soft closing mechanisms to protect little fingers. This morning will be another round of leaf raking. Nebraska football at 11 interrupted by a great-grandson's basketball game at 1. Thank heavens for recordings. I'll watch the rest of the game when I get home.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-07-2020, 07:40 AM