The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, windy and chilly all day yesterday. Standing in line outside waiting to get some ammo at the pawn shop (they were metering how many were in the store), and it started to sprinkle. Had wipers on for probably 30 seconds on the way home, and that was it for the 50% chance of rain forecast. At least I think it was rain, could have been just a large flock of pigeons. Icon_rolleyes High temps today in the very low 60's and even less chance of rain. Gotta go out and water the cactus, turned the dribblers on a few weeks ago for the first time in three years, but not sure what they water, some of those cacti are huge and can soak up lots of water. I did pick up some 9MM and another brick (500) of .22 LR. They are now allowing everyone to get one box of each caliber of ammo. Pricing is still reasonable compared to others that say they have ammo in stock and 9MM is very hard to find right now.

Speaking of pricing, gas has dropped another .04, to $2.25. I saw one station close to downtown yesterday down to $2.08. I still fill up at Costco for $1.92/gal.

Still working on my workbench, got to start emptying shelves in my train room to get ready for moving my layout and associated furniture.

Have a great day, sounds like Frank has our kind of weather, 70's and rain.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-09-2020, 06:12 AM