The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good late afternoon folks

We had a great weather day with plenty of sun and a high of 74. It is 68 currently.

The good weather meant I did some outdoor things. I brought in and pack all the outside Halloween decorations. The blow-up dragon fought with me to go back in its box. First time it has done that usually it goes smoothly. Checked the fishpond out. I have some leaves to remove and then put the cover over it. It is a screen cover to prevent leaves and other junk form getting in the water over the winter. I still need to fill the bird feeder.

We went to Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem on Saturday. I got some Christmas shopping done. The market was different this year as there were no big tents, usually there are four. The venders were spread out in clusters of four or six stalls. You were not tripping over people in narrow aisles as in the tents. There were fewer vendors than in past years, but it was still good. The biggest disappointment was the kettle popcorn guy was missing. I could hear and feel trains going by, but I could not see them due to a bunch of autoracks on the siding next to the market. I did catch something blue with Norfolk Southern markings go by.

Sunday was recovering day. I did get a couple of boxcars prepped for weathering but that was it.

There is hope for tonight, however.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-09-2020, 04:22 PM