The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 31 headed for cloudy and 41 with a chance of rain/snow later.

I did make it to the gym and had a decent workout. Able to lift 40 lbs on the shoulder lift. Before I started the massage therapy I could only do 20. Before the injury I could do 55 so progress is being made. Equal improvement on other machines as well. Worked on the toyboxes some more and had a nice chat with the neighbor when he got home from work. He's a youngster at 62 so I tell him to keep working to pay for my social security. Got a text from my son last night. He wanted a couple of recipes so I took photos of them and e-mailed them. Much easier than typing them out. Also got a text from my granddaughter-in-law that the boys' basketball games are now limited to 2 spectators so I can't go on Saturday. However, there is no restriction to walking the track above the basketball court so there may be someone up there watching. The trees yesterday morning sure looked nice covered in ice with the sun shining behind them. Made them look like glass trees.

The day is off to a decent start but it sounds like the weather could go downhill this afternoon. Not much planned for today - toybox work and a walk. I try to give the muscles a rest between workouts so I'll skip the gym today. I was talking to my son whose daughter has cancer. He told me she's not afraid to take shameless advantage of it. If he asks her to do something she says in her whiniest voice "But I have cancer." Sounds like she has a positive outlook at the moment.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-12-2020, 07:47 AM