The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Well, it's Saturday and I was awake way too early. I guess I have too much work ahead today getting things out of boxes and put away. And no, we didn't move the layout yet, this weekend for sure.

Went to a Taco Bell to get us lunch yesterday, 12 cars in line, a few seconds later, 6 more showed up. I left after I decided we wanted lunch, not dinner and went to another one. Only two cars in line there. Taco Bell has some sort of order ahead app, but if you're #19 in line, do you still have to wait your turn? What's the point of that? Also, the first one had their dining room and counter closed, but the second one was open for eating in, confusing for sure....

Been warming up, looks like we're in the 80's all next week, not a drop of rain in the forecast either.

Quote:It has since been ballasted and track laid. I don't know what glue was used on the ballast.

David, I'd assume they used the yellow stuff, the white wouldn't hold up to the rain and snow. Icon_e_surprised 

Have a great weekend everyone, me, I'm going to set my pace clock to "slow" and see where that goes.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-14-2020, 05:48 AM