The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greeting, gang.

Cloudy, windy, and 36 in my back yard today. The high is supposed to be around 39 but with winds over 40 mph it won't be very nice out. 50s for the coming week.

Made more progress on the toyboxes yesterday. The lids are now cut out and I need to track down the hinges. Cleaned up the table saw and brought it back to the basement. Finish sanding with 400 grit and attach the lids and I'm ready to start staining. I'll skip working outside today due to the weather. With the warmer weather this week I'll finish them up and be able to stain and first coat varnish them outdoors. Then I can bring them indoors to do craft paint stencils. If all goes well and the weather holds I should be able to get another couple of coats of varnish on them by the end of the week. On tap for today is a Formula 1 race to watch at my leisure thanks to the miracle of digital recording. I certainly didn't want to get up at 2:30 am to watch the race.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-15-2020, 07:31 AM