The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and 25 at the moment looking to double that number by day's end with winds up to 35 mph.

Had a pretty quiet day yesterday. Set the dvr for the wrong channel so I missed the Formula 1 race yesterday. Got a call from my massage therapist last night. Seems she was exposed to the virus and is cancelling appointments until she can get tested. In Saturday's mail I finally got a Menards rebate that I filed back in mid August. I know they're busy but 3 months seems a little excessive.

The agenda for today starts out with trips to Walmart and the grocery store. After that will be more toybox work. Today's work will consist of sanding and attaching the lids. I also need to order the feet and slow closing hinges. Warm weather for the coming week will allow me to do most of the staining and varnishing outdoors.

Don - trying to decide if you had too much or not enough coffee before today's post. Understand what you mean thought. Some days I fell like I used to ride dinosaurs to work.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-16-2020, 06:50 AM