The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, been wondering what happened to you Jim, thought maybe you were stuck in some VA waiting room abyss. Yeah, it's been a bit chilly, but warming up. I get to Brenda's Kitchen around 6:00 for breakfast and there's one guy there that's always in shorts and T-shirt regardless how warm or cold it is out. He's from Philly and says he loves the cold weather. I wonder if that's the way he dressed when he was in Philly in the winter.....

Just about got things put in their place, and at least I'm starting off in the new room organized, don't know how long that will last though. I've started on getting the wiring re-done but got a few other chores that take priority. I'm pleased that I have more room around the layout to work on it, and it's out there where everyone that stops by can see it. Got things on it for each one of my grandchildren, need to build something now for my great-grandchild to be.

Take care and be careful, it's a jungle out there, well, some places are from what I see in the news....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-17-2020, 05:58 AM