The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 22 headed for sunny and 42. Gratefully no wind for a day.

Interesting day yesterday. Went to the gym and was able to swim a third of a mile. Had to quit because of a cramp in my foot. Shoulder caused no problem. When I got home there was a message from the massage therapist. Called her back and thanked her for her help but I didn't really need here services since my whole reason for going to her was because I couldn't swim. Then I worked on toyboxes some more and found more nail holes to fill. Got the holes drilled for the hinges and test fit them. I'll leave them off until after all sanding and staining are complete. Also went to Hobby Lobby and found some stencils to decorate the aforementioned toyboxes. I even found time to squeeze in a nice chat with the young couple across the street.

First item on the agenda for today will be a trip to the gym. After which I will do some more sanding. If all goes well I'll wipe them down and get ready to stain them tomorrow when it's supposed to be in the upper 50s. If I can get them stained early enough I might be able to get a coat of varnish on also.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-17-2020, 08:47 AM