The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, NO, I am not going to turn on the A/C, it's getting ridiculous, 92 yesterday, maybe 90 today, new record highs, plus a record for the latest 90 degree day of the year. AccuWeather shows a 1% chance of rain tomorrow. Yeah, sure....

Still a few oopsies here, they issued Sharpies at local balloting places to prevent tampering afterwards. Now they're saying that ballots that used Sharpies will be rejected. I used a Sharpie at home to fill out my ballot. They're calling it, "Sharpiegate", not sure if it's gotten through the courts yet, I don't watch the news much anymore. At least we're back to lawyer, prescription drugs, cars and house-listing ads on TV.

Renewed my subscription to Model Railroader yesterday. If you wait a bit to renew, they drop the price from $43, to $29, plus they included nine different how-to's booklet. What they don't tell you until the end, that the booklets are really downloads. Waiting Fortunately, the magazines are real. Got an email from them about two minutes later, asking me to take a survey on how they did. I put them in the queue behind all the other requests from doctors, medical facilities, Home Depot, and anyone else I either bought something from or visited. Seems to be a very annoying trend, not only does everyone want to know how they did or how you like the product, but they keep after you until you finally give in and take their stupid survey. Some, like Harbor Freight, even wants pictures of how you're using the item you bought., "Rate how you like the item from 1 to 10". Hey, it's still in the box out in the garage, good looking box though..... Misngth

Y'all have a great day. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-18-2020, 06:31 AM