The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a cold 33 right now. Our high is supposed to be 39.

I spent a good part of the day cleaning the throw rugs on the second floor yesterday. We no longer have carpeting except for my son’s bedroom in the house. The results of my wife being asthmatic and highly sensitive to dust and other things in carpet. We have waterproof vinyl wood planking on the first floor and hardwood on the second floor. The second-floor floors are not in great shape, so the plan is to cover them with vinyl wood planking. I then spent some time chasing trash around the backyard. The tree rats, aka squirrels got in one of the boxes the new kitchen chairs came in and the wind scattered the packing materials everywhere.

I finally sealed the two boxcars. I ran trains for a time but a turnout was driving me crazy. For some reason it likes to derail diesel locomotives and only diesels. It does it do it every time either. I keep checking it for any obstructions and looseness, but I can’t find anything. The front trucks basically split the switch for some reason. I may have to pull it out and replace it.

I have to run out to the pharmacy to pick up one of my wife’s rescue inhalers. I need to go to the meat market and grab some supplies.

I would like to start on weathering the hoppers and perhaps run some more trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-18-2020, 09:14 AM