The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
I don't know if good evening or good morning is in order . It was a cold day here but I finally got all of the limbs off the neighbors willows raked up. I hauled one load around to burn but the other 2 loads I was neighborly and returned them back over the fence. 

We have been trying to find another furkid to keep company with our girl. She needs another dog to keep her active and has been moping since we lost Beck almost 2 months ago.  I have been involved with rescue for almost 20 years now and sorry to say I am very disappointed. 
We have only found one dog that we thought would work but we have waited a week and haven't even got an acknowledgement of the application or the followup email I sent direct to the shelter in case the form didn't get to them. 

I got some work done on the layout today, electrical stuff so nothing much to show for it but I hope tomorrow I will have the boosters installed and more power districts. 

Have a good night all
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-18-2020, 11:28 PM