The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's a partly cloudy 38 in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. The high for today is supposed to be a sunny 52 with only very light winds.

I had a really good day yesterday. Grocery store early (including a donut). Then went for a two mile walk. By the time I was back from there it was warm enough to varnish. Got the first coat on everything except the bottoms. Then went for a 15 mile bike ride. Got back and varnished the bottoms. Tried to get the train out but managed to break a wire going to the track so that ended that project. Had a nice steak on the grill. Then my wife's sister called. Ostensibly to see how I was doing as it would have been our 53rd wedding anniversary. Within about 3 minutes the conversation was all about her. Very typical of her. Beautiful day here yesterday. Got to 69 and partly cloudy. The wind died down in the afternoon which allowed me to go for my bike ride.

Not sure what I'll be up to today. If it does clear off and get warm enough I'll go for another bike ride. Also need to repair the wiring for the outdoor train. Hoping to run it late this afternoon. I'll also try for a fire in the firepit.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-20-2020, 07:40 AM