The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, the holiday season is upon us. Lots of folks in our neighborhood already have their outdoor displays up. Stores, of course, have had their Christmas stuff up well before Halloween. It's been an unusual year, I guess we're entitled to start celebrating a bit early. I'm sticking to tradition, nothing goes up until the day after Thanksgiving. Don't have a whole lot to put up anyway, gave most of our decorations away during one of our downsizing moves.

Surprised myself, got gas yesterday at Costco, got the truck washed and even got to Walmart for an oil change. There was only one vehicle in front of me, she said about an hour, it was ready before I finished shopping (20 minutes). Full synthetic for $40, let's see if that lasts longer since getting an oil change is almost as bad as going to the dentist. Go there for a simple cleaning and you wind up with a new set of teeth. Go for an oil change and they try to get you for a complete engine makeover. Hard to sell me this time, less than 6,000 miles on the odometer, just change the oil please..... Waiting

Have a great day..... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-24-2020, 06:35 AM