The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Soggy and 35 at the moment. The high for today will be a soggy 43. Yep, rain predicted for all day today.

Successful trip to the gym yesterday. I was able to swim the entire half mile with no problems. After that I did some shopping. Drove by the local OfficeMax only to discover that it appears they have closed up. After that I went to Hobby Lobby and wandered around for a while. Stumbled upon exactly what I wanted. 2 inch high wooden letters. They are all painted and ready to be attached to the toyboxes. That will occur today along with stencils for dinosaurs, sport, elephants, and whatever else I can dream up. Also on the to-do list for today will be a trip to the gym for resistance work. I may go for a walk in the rain this afternoon.

Don - that's not a bad price for an oil change. I spend $30 for the oil and filter and do the work myself. Of course it depends and what brand of oil they put in too. Gas price was down to $1.74 yesterday.

All stay sfae.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-24-2020, 07:30 AM