The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a chilly 40 right now. At least the wind died down. They are saying the high will be 47.

Dropped off the blankets, sheets, towels, and pillows at the animal shelter yesterday. They were very happy since it turned out to five bags plus a large throw rug. Made runs to the produce store and meat market. Didn’t make it to PetSmart. The email to say my online order was ready to pick up didn’t arrive until I was leaving the meat market. By then I had my fill of people. One thing I have noticed since the pandemic began is my tolerance or people and crowds has gone way down. I can only take so many people not wearing masks or wearing them improperly and not social distancing. While I was in the produce store, I overheard a conversation by two women. They were saying how disappointed they were about not having family over for Thanksgiving. Then one of them spoke about a neighbor who was having 30 to 40 family members over with some traveling from North Carolina and Florida. All I could do was shake my head.

I did not get to weathering the hoppers. I did enter more records into the database. I am close to halfway to recreating the original database that crashed.

I have to go to PetSmart which I did not get to do yesterday. But that is okay because I now have to stop at Rite Aid to pick up my wife’s prescription and some over the counter meds. I pass the Rite Aid on the way to PetSmart. I then need to stop at the bakery and pick up the Thanksgiving pies and perhaps drop some clothing off at Green Drop which is on the way to the bakery.

Tonight, we have to move and/or disassemble the table in the breakfast nook. We have a new one being delivered tomorrow. Hopefully I will be done in time for the chat tonight.

I will either weather some hoppers or enter more records in the database. If I am lucky maybe both.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-24-2020, 09:08 AM