The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
I have proof that relatively inexpensive vehicles can still be purchased in my area.  Smile

With a budget of $5,000 I found a 2005 Dodge Magnum Crossover/Wagon for $1500 after taxes, title and registration and a 2007 Kia Sedona Van for $2,600 all in.

The Kia is absolutely fully loaded.  Everything is powered; side doors, mirrors, seats and windows. Even has a digital compass so i know where I'm going Icon_eek   I claimed it!  The ROW Baroness has the Magnum Icon_mrgreen

The Magnum was a great buy since I bought it from a friend of a friend.  It has a lot of gimmicks.  
Most interesting thing, both vehicles have the manual shift option to save fuel.  I may never use it, but it's neat.

So for $4200 I have 2 not-so-bad vehicles and now it looks like I'll be spending Thanksgiving weekend transferring the vital necessities from the 2 old vehicles to the 2 new ones....   

We have had 2 rainy days in the past 2 weeks.  One due this Monday too. Of course in between that is tomorrow and it's scheduled to rain.  ~~ How do that do that???

Someone says, somewhere:  Ah!  There's a holiday - Rain!!!!!  Eek Eek

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!!!  2285_ 2285_
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ngauger - 11-25-2020, 05:46 AM