The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Nice finds Mikey, enjoy. Nice that you both have something reliable again. Amazing the new do-dads that they add to vehicles every year. And yes, it is Thanksgiving tomorrow, and no, not a drop of rain here, even after getting the truck washed.

We had our zoom chat last night, great participation, just that the Zoom announcement of suspending their 40-minute time limit for the holidays didn't apply last night. We got kicked off again, but some of us were able to log back on and continue. We're going to look at a different venue, there are a few that don't have time limits like that. Still, it was good getting together again even if it was only 40 minutes.

Was going to Pat's for Thanksgiving dinner. but his son-in-law was working with someone that came down with the virus, he and my granddaughter have to be tested and won't know the results for a few days, so nobody goes anywhere until the results are in. That means that I stay home tomorrow and cook my own Thanksgiving dinner. Luckily, I have a backup plan that includes a small turkey. Was going target shooting on Monday, but shooting buddy is sick and needs to be tested as well. This virus thing has had a profound affect on my life this year, and I'm sure many other people as well, yet there are those that don't seem to care and go about  doing as they wish. We will not dwell on this, but it is aggravating when you get the, "do as I say, not as I do", attitude from those supposedly in charge.... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-25-2020, 06:17 AM