The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all, even those that don't celebrate. It's a peaceful holiday, well, it is unless you head out to one of those stores that are open today. Eek 

Got a small turkey that will probably last me two weeks, but Pat is postponing their Thanksgiving dinner until the results come back on my grandson-in-law's Covid-19 test. so I eat alone today. My granddaughter's came back negative. My shooting buddy's didn't. He's down for a couple of weeks, don't know about his wife though. It's been just about a month since I last saw him, so I should be OK. Cars are lined up for miles around here, one line is for Covid-19 testing, another is for food. They're saying that the need is higher this year because of the number of people out of work due to the virus. Now is a good time to be working for Amazon, or as a delivery driver. I see delivery trucks dropping stuff off on our street just about every few minutes. I'm even getting deliveries, and I haven't ordered anything. Nope Seems like some drivers can't read house numbers.... Waiting

Have a great day whatever you're going to be doing. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-26-2020, 07:07 AM