The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I hope yesterday was a good one. For the first time in my life, I had Thanksgiving dinner alone thanks to Covid-19. The good news is that everyone's tests came back negative, so we'll have our family Thanksgiving tomorrow instead.

I did cook a small turkey and watched some really lousy football for a while. Cowboys, fourth and one on their own 30 decide on a pass play. Eek What a joke, it didn't work and Washington scored on the next play. Turned to "Kung Fo Panda II", much more enjoyable. Did watch the Macy's parade as usual. I still can't get use to all those singers who I haven't a clue are, lip-syncing songs that I've never heard before, up on a float. And those gangs of people from Broadway shows singing and dancing. I know, they've been doing it for years, but that's not a parade. The few bands that they had passed through quickly, some didn't even stop to play as they usually do and the TV folks talked over them as they did. Big surprise, Santa did show up, but his wife was socially distanced away...... Waiting

Anyway, if you go out shopping today, be careful. I keep seeing articles about folks who get violent when asked to wear a mask, I really don't think that's too much to ask in times like this.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-27-2020, 06:31 AM