The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Evening everyone
        We had a quiet Thanksgiving and two of our grand daughters brought us dinner. We had a nice visit with them.  
We are baby sitting another grand daughters dog. She had to have her gall bladder removed Monday and she has 3 dogs but only one is this 100 pound lap dog. Ringo is 9 years old and the oldest of her 3 St. Bernards.  He does not get along with the other male which happens to be his son....but he loves humans and is gentle and sweet but clumsy. He tried to get in my bed at 6 am this morning and startled me awake. Our dog won't get up on the furniture. She is having trouble climbing so prefers the floor. 

I didn't watch the parades, I don't enjoy the bands because I feel the music they play is not marching band music. I know they work hard and are very good, but I love a parade with Sousa marches as the bands march by. 

I did some under table switch work yesterday and got a crossover back in service that had been leaving the frogs dead. The power routing points were not closing tight enough so a little more tension on a bell crank spring was needed, and since there was no bell crank to work the points, i had to make and install them. 

Tonight I was moving a few cars around and pulled a drawbar so I had to repair that. I could have just put the clip back on (Athearn) but I drilled and tapped it and put screws in them. This was a preassembled car I bought and I knew the day would come but having a few that can cause a problem adds realism to operations. 
I also did a little weathering on it.  

They are predicting snow Sunday so I did some voodoo today and got the snow blower out.  That usually is enough for it to go around us. 

Have a good week end group. 
Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-27-2020, 09:11 PM