The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Well, "Black Friday" is behind us and I guess it wasn't as crowded as in other years. Gee, I wonder why..... Waiting 

If I average all the forecasts, we're going to be in the high 60's to mid 70's though next week. AccuWeather has a few days with a 1% chance of rain. That's about equivalent to a flock of pigeons flying over. Speaking of flying over, one thing I haven't seen at all so far has been the long neck geese and the ducks. I wonder if they aren't stuck in some "shelter-in-place" or a "quarantine" state, or maybe can't get past the border patrol coming down from Canada.. Icon_lol

Got most of what I'm going to do for Christmas decorations up, just need to place the Manger and I'm done. We've had this Manger for close to 60 years and I wouldn't miss a year not putting it up, especially this year.

Everyone in the family that needed to, tested negative for Covid-19, so we'll be having our Thanksgiving dinner today at Pat's house. Still going to stay away from Walmart and Costco for a few days. Haven't a clue what I'd buy if I did go. Getting presents has always been difficult, I always seem to get the wrong things.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-28-2020, 06:51 AM