The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 30 headed for sunny and 57. Nice yet today but winds up to 40 mph tomorrow and mid 30s for the temperature.

Yesterday was a little different from what was planned. I went to Menards about 9. I was able to walk in, get what I wanted, and walk out again. No crowds, no hassle. When it was time for the gym I grabbed my bag, threw it in the car and drove right past the gym and came back home. I just wasn't in the mood. Watch a surprisingly close football game at noon. As usual we could have won except for a few huge mistakes. After that I mailed $20 worth of Menards rebate forms and walked to the grocery store for some milk.

This morning I plan to work on stencils. This afternoon I may go for a bike ride as it's supposed to be quite warm for this time of year. Later I'll get a train out to run and probably start a fire. Since the weather is holding I am planning on burgers on the grill for supper.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-28-2020, 07:33 AM