The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
SJ - sorry about your family's loss. She was way too young!

A blustery greetings, gang.

It's 37 falling to 32 by later this afternoon with winds approaching 45 mph.

I'm glad I spent yesterday outside. Got the car washed and vacuumed. Also took my drone out for a while. It has a virtual reality feature where if I put my cell phone in a headset it gives me a first person view from the drone. Kind of fun but also a little disorienting. While I was washing my car my daughter stopped by. We stood and chatted for almost a half hour. Later on I got out the logging train for a while and had a fire in the pit. A Corona (not the virus) and burgers on the grill finished off the day.

This morning I watched the F1 race. There was a terrible accident on the first lap resulting in a red flag for over an hour while a barrier was repaired. The driver had second degree burns on his hands and ankles and possibly a broken rib but is otherwise ok. Later in the race another car burst into flames and finally pulled off the track. A couple of very scary incidents. The rest of today will be spent working on toyboxes. I need to do better with the stencils. Christmas is rapidly approaching.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-29-2020, 12:03 PM